BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

vendredi 23 octobre 2009

Maybe I’m Not Having A Boy After All..


Yesterday I was getting a scan done because I was having terrible back pains and other problems (god lately my body has been falling apart) and the doctor was doing his thing, and suddenly he asked me; Do you know what you’re having? I said yes, a baby boy! I’m naming him Bradley. He looked at me and said; how do you feel about Bradgelina? I laughed and said, doc what are you trying to say here... He looked at me and said Hollie, Bradley might not be a boy, he looks like a girl. So I started to hyperventilate, ha-ha, alright I’m kidding I didn’t hyperventilate but I got a little scared because I was told by two doctors I’m having a boy. Either way I’m going to be so happy with whatever I have, I don’t like the name Bradgelina though. I like Jillian :) Isn’t my life just full of surprises?

1 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Aww well as long as the baby is heatly that is all that matters. Also as long as he or she is happy as well. Good luck!!