
Having a job right about now would be amazing. That extra income would make my parents so happy. I applied at many places and even got a few interviews. Everything was going great, up until the moment that I mentioned I was expecting a baby at the end of December. They froze up and asked me how old I was ( I know very well they can’t ask that question but to be polite I answered anyways) I proudly said 17, going on 18 in February. The look on the interviewers face was almost in disappointment. She looked at me and said; it’s very hard for us to employ pregnant teens. It made me feel so bad about myself. I knew I would run into some kind of problem down the road because of the situation I’m in, but for her to basically tell me ‘Sorry, your pregnant we can’t hire you’ made me just want to never apply anywhere again. I understand its a safety thing and that I can’t do all the things they would need me to do. I just wish they understood how much it would help me and my family out. I don’t want to struggle and most of all I want Bradley to have a great life and never have to worry about these kinds of things, let mommy do all the worrying.
mardi 6 octobre 2009
Getting A Job Is Impossible.
Publié par holliebear * à 11:47
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

1 commentaires:
Aww Hollie, don't be so hard on yourself right now you need to concentrate on getting Bradley into this world and later focus on getting a job. I'm sure you will get a job sooner then later no worries. Trust me Bradley will be happy and proud of his mom.:)
Enregistrer un commentaire