BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

jeudi 15 octobre 2009

I’ve Always Dreamed Of Being In The Army


Ever since I can remember I’ve wanted to join the army. I’m not exactly sure what made me so interested in it, but whatever it is I can’t seem to stop dreaming about it. I guess the satisfaction of knowing your fighting for millions of people gives me a sense of great satisfaction. It looks so demanding, but there’s nothing wrong with a little discipline right? I think some people are born into things, kind of like how some people are just meant to become something or someone special. Sort of like the Shamwow guy, ha-ha. No but seriously, back to seriousness, now with Bradley on the way I don’t think I could be away for that long. There are other services I’ve looked into that I can do to help others. Such as EMS and fire fighting. I know it’s not the dream job I’ve always wanted but sometimes in life you just have to put things off for another time, and work hard to get where you want to be. Someday I hope to be in the army fighting for our freedom and the safety of our families and those to come.

0 commentaires: