BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

vendredi 2 octobre 2009

Things I Miss Doing


Even though I am only 2 months away from meeting my little boy, these past seven months have been so very long. Of course, when you become pregnant there are a long list of things, and foods you just can’t mix with. The thing I miss the most are rollercoaster’s. When summer would begin I knew I had to get my seasons pass to wonderland and ride every single coaster about a trillion times. Okay maybe a little over exaduration, but just a little bit, ha-ha. It’s a very small sacrifice in my book; I’d give up anything for Bradley. I really miss playing hockey too, the smell of fresh ice gets me every time. Maybe one day my son and I can play hockey together. Obviously he will have all star hockey legs. Food isn’t so much of an issue, because as long as there isn’t any alcohol in it, it’s okay. Eating healthy can sometimes be a Hassel; I do miss eating junk food. Who am I kidding, I indulge every once in a while.

1 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Wow I'm so proud of you. You are putting your child before yourself and that's a big thing. You should be really proud of yourself hun. Great job!