BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

mercredi 14 octobre 2009

Thanksgiving At The Lugossy’s

Just to clear things up, my dad’s last name is Lugossy ha-ha, for those that didn’t know. Anyways, this past weekend was thanksgiving! I was so excited to eat; I couldn’t stop thinking about food. It was so delicious, no even better, it was scrumptious. I love my grandmas cooking so much. My whole dad’s side is from Hungary (which makes me, Hungarian), so they make a really different variety of foods compared to here in Canada. Of course we had turkey. What kind of thanksgiving would that be with out turkey? Along with that we had a bunch of foods inspired from down there. Such as dumplings with pork sauce, cabbage rolls and stuffed peppers. So yummy I tell you. Bradley enjoyed it so much. I know he did, he told me. It’s times like this that make me grateful for my family, and all the small things I have. I can’t imagine not having them there with me. I’m the luckiest person in the world to have such a loving and caring family, and yes, even Cosmo got a little treat :)

0 commentaires: