
This blog is for my friends who have been so kind and sweet to me during this hard time in my life. I’m so grateful to have people like you. Without you guys I don’t think life would be as easy, it’s so great to come to school and know that I’m accepted in your eyes. I would like to say thank you to Nadia, Jessica and Taylor for your wonderful baby gifts. They’re so thoughtful and nice. I can’t ever thank you enough for what you have all done for me. I wish somehow I could pay you all back. Someday I will, don’t worry ha-ha.
So thank you everyone, for everything. It means a lot to me.
vendredi 23 octobre 2009
Thank You To My Friends Who Have Been So Kind To Me These Past Months.
Publié par holliebear * à 08:42
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire