
This year, I sadly didn’t go trick or treating. I did hand out candy though too all the little kids. God they’re so cute. They had some pretty funny costumes; one kid was jaws, ha-ha. How do you pull that off seriously? I remember once being a kid and going out with my friends. It was such a great time. Come to think about it. I went last year, as Napoleon Dynamite. Wow what was I thinking? I probably thought I looked so great; sadly the reality is I most likely looked like a fool. It seems like every year less and less kids go out. When I was young I remember so many kids, like too many kids. To the point were I would have to wait in line for candy. God I hated that. Especially when after all that waiting, I ended up with a plain bag of potato chips. At least give me some chocolate or something? I can’t wait to take Bradley out and dress him up in funny costumes.
jeudi 5 novembre 2009
My Halloween
Publié par holliebear * à 13:01
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire