BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

vendredi 23 octobre 2009

Wow, Only 8 More Weeks To Go.


I can’t believe it, only 8 more weeks. I remember peeing on that stick and crossing every finer and toe on my body. I look back and I’ve come such a long way. I remember my English teacher telling me to rite a blog about my pregnancy, and I wish I would have thought of that, I guess he’s just too smart. Ha-ha. Anyways back to the point, I can’t believe in 2 months my entire life is going to change, no more thinking about myself anymore I have a tiny baby that is going to depend on me. It kind of makes me feel good inside to know that something so small is going to bring me so much happiness and one day my son will grow up and be proud of his mommy. I can’t wait to paint his room and get everything ready for him to come home with me. I’m counting down the days :)

0 commentaires: