BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

mercredi 21 octobre 2009

I Literally Thought I Was Going To Give Birth.


Last week, I was lying down in my comfy bed and I suddenly got this intense pain. I thought Bradley was on his way out, ha-ha. It was such a scary thought, I`m not ready to be a new mom just yet. I can even describe to you was false labor contractions feel like because they are simply indescribable. I had tears in my eyes. Funny enough yesterday in my prenatal class we were talking about early labor and signs. What a relief, I got all the information I needed to know so I don’t go running to the hospital every time I have a pain in my back, god I’m such a woos. Speaking of my prenatal class, it’s such a great thing to go too, I get these wicked reeds dairy milk coupon so I can buy some chocolate milk, so delicious.

1 commentaires:

M. David a dit…

Good blog! Keep it up!