First Month:
My first month of pregnancy was very scary. So many changes are happening, not all of them are physical changes. Reading that double lined pregnancy test changed my life. Knowing I have a tiny embryo growing rapidly inside me makes you grow up faster than you’d ever imagine. By the end of the first month the baby is smaller than a grain of sand, a glimmer in your eye. It nourishes by secretions from the uterine lining. Most women have no idea they are pregnant at this time. Luckily I did, Time too start taking my daily vitamins and eating healthy!
Second Month:
From weeks five to eight that tiny grain of sand is slowly but surely becoming a little miracle. For now we will call it a tadpole. Most women suspect they are now pregnant. I feel so bloated and hungry. I guess these are the new and wonderful joys of pregnancy, ha-ha. The heart, spine, other muscles and bones are now starting to develop. It’s important to stay active and healthy because around this time I am very tired at all hours of the day. My body is working over time.
Third Month:
In my third month of pregnancy I get too see you for the very first time. I couldn’t believe my eyes; you went from a minuscule tadpole to a bean with arms and legs. You already have my amazing looks, your welcome. By this time that wonderful morning sickness finally makes it way through. The only thing you seem to like is lemon water, chocolate and of course pickles. You have excellent taste in food. I’m starting to show, just a little bit, it lets me know your growing. Look at that big head of yours!
Fourth month:
This month I get to hear and see your heart beat. It sounds like a galloping horse. It’s so amazing to see it pounding away. You are developing at such a great pace; the doctor told me you are going to be such a healthy baby. Your gender is noticeable but I think I’m going to wait just a bit longer. I still feel very sick. You seem to be enjoying a bigger variety of foods, especially fruits! You have such big feet, too go along with that big head of yours ha-ha.
Fifth Month:
I felt your very first kick! It was so strong like nothing I’ve ever felt before. Good thing our family is soccer crazy, you’re going too fit in just fine. I decided too find out your gender this month, you are a healthy baby boy. I am feeling much better now. It’s my turn too enjoy some of my favorite foods once again. You have a tiny bit of hair starting to form. I hope its brown like mine. I have much more energy to do some walking. My stomach is starting to show, grandma and grandpa are already talking to you and hoping you’d kick. I know your shy, they understand your too busy sucking your thumb ha-ha!
Sixth Month:
You’re moving around so much, kicking and punching away. I felt my first fake contraction today, called Braxton hicks. My body is getting ready for you to come out. I bought you some tiny outfits and styling pair of shoes. You now have eye brows and you can hear me talk, I try to read to you as much as I can. All of a sudden my stomach got very big. Everyone is touching it hoping to feel you moving around. I picked out your name, Bradley Peter Bonneau. Peter is your grandpa, who is very excited too meet you. All of my clothes barely fit anymore! You’re growing at such a fast pace.
Seventh month:
Sadly I am only in my first week of my seventh month. These past four weeks have been very painful. You’re tossing and turning around everywhere. Soon enough they’re wont be enough room! You have eye lashes and your brain is almost fully developed. You’re sleeping on and off during the day, I wonder if you’re dreaming. You have taste buds now, to taste all that yummy food. My body is changing a lot. You wouldn’t believe the heart burn that I’m getting Bradley. You’re so close too meeting me; I can’t wait too meet you!
Eight Month:
Bradley by this point you’re getting so big, you have come such a long way these past months. You can now close and open those big, most likely brown eyes of yours. You’re about fifteen inches and getting so chubby. Your fingers and toes are all done growing; I can’t wait to kiss them. You recognize my voice and people around me. Only one more month and you will be born into this world. You have a fan club already waiting for you.
Ninth Month:
The day that I give birth to you Bradley, will be the happiest day of my entire life. All the pain, cramping, crying and puking will all be worth it. I can’t wait to hold you in my arms and tell you I love you and look you in the eyes. You will be a healthy baby boy. Everyone around me will just want to hold you tight and never let you go. I will be so huge and my back will be hurting like you wouldn’t believe but I wouldn’t be thinking of any of that because I know in a couple days, you’re coming home with me to start our new life together.
lundi 21 septembre 2009
Photo Essay - My Pregnancy Month By Month
Publié par holliebear * à 18:02
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

3 commentaires:
The day that Bradley is born is going to be so incredible, i feel like i already know the little guy :). I'll never forget the first time i got to feel him kick it was amazing, and that time when i asked him to kick for me and he did that day was was so perfect. Before it was just tiny kicks once in a while, but now i can actually feel him moving around and he kicks constantly and hard too its actually amazing. It's awesome how at eight months he can actually recognize voices, i'm gunna have to start talking to the guy more, although i do tell him a story every night when i can, i hope he'll know who i am by the time he comes to this world :). I'll also never forget the times when i got to see him and his big head haha, especially the time when he looked right at us that was so awesome, him and his big beedy mots likely brown eyes :) and it's true his heartbeat sounds like seabicuit at the top of his game haha.
I always heard about pregnant girl having food cravings but i got to see it for my own eyes, you always have weird, yet good cravings, but the funniest was when we seen that arby's commercial you wanted to eat so bad after seeing that haha. But eating is a really good thing, Bradley needs all the food he can get and he eats like a king in there, he must've really loved our fruit salad cause that was just simply incredible and i bet he loves when we go to teddy's too haha :). I know he's gunna be such a healthy litte boy and not to mention cute obbbvii. I guess i better cut this off before it gets longer then your blog itself but anyways I can't wait till the day i get to meet Bradley and hold him in my arms it's going to be the best ever. And he's gunna look so good in his bears outfit ;). Your going to be a great mom Hollie, Bradley's a really lucky guy to have a girl like you for his mom, cause you da you da best :).
Love,
Pina Slicker a.k.a Swayze ( keep that on the dl)
Aww Hollie I love this blog.
It's so cute!!! I can't wait till Bradley is born, he will be so cute.
Enregistrer un commentaire