One of the great things about being pregnant is going out and buying those tiny outfits! They look so cute, so many colors and trends to choose from. If only it weren’t so expensive. That’s one of the downers about being a teenage parent, I’m not financially set. I depend on my mom and dad to help provide for this new edition to the family. My favourite thing to look at is the shoes, obviously, they are so small I bought Bradley a pair the other day I really think he will enjoy them and if he doesn’t well, he’s lucky they aren’t pink with flowers all over them, ha-ha! It really cheers me up when I see all these things because I know he will be comfy and safe in his new home in a few months. I could spend hours in these baby stores grabbing everything in sight I remember dressing up my dolls when I was just a kid, now I’m getting ready to dress my son, life comes at you fast and sometimes it’s unexpected but I’m making the best out of everything. Even if it’s just picking out clothes, it’s what we girls do best ha-ha!
vendredi 11 septembre 2009
Baby Shopping!
Publié par holliebear * à 11:09
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

5 commentaires:
I can't wait to be older and need to go out and buy all that stuff!<
Even having a friend that is going to have a baby would be so fun to go out and shop for these little mini things.
I really can't wait to go out and buy all those cute clothes, especially the shoes! Bradley is a very cute name :) I hope in the future you will be able to be comfortble and not stressed about money. Because moving forward and having hope is the best for you and your son, you can do this!
That is so cute! I cannot wait to be a mom when I'm older. Dressing my girl or boy up in the cutest outfits haha. I know you will do a great job and remember you have people around you wanting to help you so if you ever need a hand ask because people who love you and care for you will be more then happy to help you and Bradley out!!! Great job!
Bradley's going to look so good with those shoes. Those feet in the ultra sound are meant for them :). He's also going to look good in his Chicago Bears gear :). I cant wait to go pick out some clothes for the big guy.
I'm so glad to see that your making the best out of your situation!
and i'm so excited for Bradley to come join us.
He's going to be an adorable baby!
Enregistrer un commentaire