BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

vendredi 18 septembre 2009

Food Cravings During Pregnancy


Throughout my pregnancy, I’ve come across some very weird and quite delicious food cravings. Ever had sour cream on steak? Let me tell you its quite scrumptious. I must say my all time favourite snack is a big jar of pickles, all to myself, of course. Pickles are by far the number one pregnancy craving, that or ice cream. I just have to share this with you guys. I simply hear the word pickle and get excited. At the starting of my pregnancy I lost close to 20 pounds. I couldn’t keep anything down. No, not even pickles. Now I eat everything in sight, I try to eat as healthy as possible, but the words chocolate and McDonalds literally make my mouth water. You may laugh now, but one day you will too experience the joy of pregnancy, and this pickle blog will all too well, make sense.

0 commentaires: