
I am 17 and 6 months pregnant with a precious baby boy named Bradley. My pregnancy has been such a scary and wonderful experience, I never expected to be a mom, its coming way too fast! Even though my teenage party life is over, a new and wonderful life as a mom is just beginning, I went from staying out late and partying with my friends to staying at home and reading bed time stories to Bradley. I wouldn’t trade it for the world. Feeling him kicking and punching away may hurt but it lets me know he’s doing okay, that's really all that matters. My clothes barely fit anymore I feel like I’m walking around with a soccer ball hidden under my shirt. I was very nervous to start school again, its nice to be around people and keep busy. The bus ride may be very bumpy and long but it gets me to where I need to be. I never cared about school, not one bit but now with a little boy on the way I have to take every second of class seriously, it’s the hardest thing I will ever have to do, haha. I’m pretty proud of myself even though some people talked me down and told me I’d never make it, I think I’m doing pretty good. Im excited for this new challenge, being a single parent will be exhausting, but I am very confident that I will do a great job,because now I have a real reason to live and wake up every morning. Sometimes I wish the baby’s father was around to help me out, but you can't always get what you want right? I guess some people can't handle responsibility. I really hope Bradley looks like me, ahh, I cant wait to dress him up in tiny outfits and kiss him all over!
mercredi 9 septembre 2009
My Teen Pregnancy
Publié par holliebear * à 13:16
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

9 commentaires:
Good blog topic. Sounds like you have a very mature outlook.
Beautiful storie, really inspiring that you are doing this alone!
I hope your parents are a hundred pourcent beind you. You can do this alone, you don't need a man for this! Woman are so much more powerful.
Well Hollie you shouldn't care what people say or how they look at you they don't know you nor do they have the write to talk about you. I have to say you look so cute! I wsh you the best and lots of happiness with your baby boy! I can't wait to see how cute he turns out! Make sure to take lots of pictures of him:)
Wow That's Amazing, you're so brave to be doing this all by yourself but I'm pretty sure many people around you are willing to help you out when needed, you never know.
Very touching story Hollie. Bradley is going to be a lucky guy with a mom like you, stay strong and don't worry about what people think, there irrelevant to you and Bradley's lives anyway.
p.s. Bradley's obviously going to be cute :)
Pina ;)
I have to say of all blog's i was about to read this one grasped my attention the most. About a year and a half ago i got hooked on a tv show about about a teen pregnancy (The Secret Life) and I realized how hard it must be to have to deal with a situation of this sort. I'm really trully proud of you for staying this strong through out your pregnancy and i hope your next 3 months roll out smoothly. I'm sure Bradley will be born a beautiful healthy baby and He'll be lucky to have a mother as caring and concerned as you. kudos to you :)
very good topic hollie, it shows up much you're growing up from the days we were laughing about CK....
We'RE STILL ALOWED TO THOUGH
I really enjoyed reading this blog because i can sorta relate to little Bradley, haha. My mom had me at an even younger age and I'm very thankful that she didn't put me up for adoption or even had an abortion and I can just imagine what she went through in high school. Really good post Hollie!!
Enregistrer un commentaire