
Ever since I have fallen pregnant I've noticed that quite a bit of teens are also going threw the same exact thing. Teen pregnancy is at an all time high. Sex is a huge thing among teens, I know because I have experienced it. One thing that really bothers me is that some teens my age or even younger, purposely try to get pregnant. Because they say "It looks fun, to have a baby" or "My boyfriend didn't love me anymore, so a baby will fix it." Its so sad and pretty disturbing, I'm not in any place to judge because in a few months I'm going to be a mom. I just wish they knew how hard it really is, and what a sacrifice its going to be. Most of us are left without a man to play the father figure. No one wants to grow up without a set of loving parents.
lundi 21 septembre 2009
Teen Pregnancy Rate.
Publié par holliebear * à 13:30
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

1 commentaires:
Well it's true a lot of teen girls are getting pregnant at a young age and sometimes not for the right reasons. I have to say that being a mom is probably one of the best feelings in the world but it is hard. It's even harder without the dad but many girls, women do it and i must say that I am very pround of theses girls because it's not easy. Hollie don't worry you will be just fine, you have a family to support you and some pretty awesome friends.
Enregistrer un commentaire