BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

lundi 21 septembre 2009

My Guinea Pig Cosmo.

During the summer, Me and my friend Patrick purchased a tiny guinea pig, happiest day of our lives. We named him Cosmo, great name I know. We were so excited to bring him home. We couldn't wait to play with the little guy. We finally got his cage all set up and ready, then decided to take Cosmo outside for some grass. About five minutes pass by and he runs into the bushes in Patrick's back yard. We thought he was gone forever. We found him, ha-ha, then a couple minutes later he ran away again and this time Cosmo was gone. We lost him for a full twenty-four hours. Let me tell you, the longest hours of my life. The next day Patrick's neighbor came knocking at his door, telling him that our precious pig was found. We later found out that he was really a she. What a guy.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Awww, I don't know what I'd do if I lost my bunny. I would cry, I love her so much. Don't worry I had my bunny for almost 2 years before realizing she was a girl. Anyway your pig is adorable.:)

Pina Slicker a dit…

That was most defenitly one of the worst days of my life. honestly, who loses a guinea pig the first day they get it, other then us obvvii. But wow was i ever happy when that man knocked at the door :). But i guess the saying is true, If you love something, set it free, if it comes back to you its yours and i know Cosmo loves us and we love her, she'll always be our girl :).