
One of the very best things about pregnancy are of course, the ultrasounds, sadly you only get about 3 or 4. I remember seeing my baby for the first time. He was so tiny he only had a head and tiny arms and legs ha-ha, then 7 weeks later I could see his eyes, arms , legs , heart and even spine it was such a relief to see everything was okay. It’s so awesome to see him doing his gymnastics as I like to call it, he flips, turns, punches even makes the odd face. I think he might be camera shy! It’s still hard to believe something so small can already hear and feel everything I do. I hope he knows that I love him so much and I’m counting down the weeks until I can cuddle with him and he can finally meet me. It will be the happiest day of my entire life!
jeudi 10 septembre 2009
Ultrasounds!!
Publié par holliebear * à 06:28
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

2 commentaires:
Ultrasounds were my favourite part of my wife's pregnancy. It's such a relief when you see the little baby on screen. Good blog!
Aw well I'm glad to hear your baby boy is doing good. It must be so amazing to see that and feel it to. I wish you the bestest luck and happiness with your gorgeous baby boy!
Enregistrer un commentaire