BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

jeudi 5 novembre 2009

I Feel So Left Out..


All my friends are free to party and do what they want. I know this is such a bad thing to think about and I should be grateful to be having a baby, and believe me I really am. I guess it’s just hard being in high school and having all your friends talk about what a great weekend they had, and being able to do all the awesome things you use to do. I wish I didn’t think that way but sometimes it just slips my mind. I miss being a normal teenager. Being a mom will be great though, I’m really excited. Sometimes I just think my friends forget about me sometimes. While they’re out having fun. I’m sure there will be times were I will be able to go out and do the things I miss doing, like maybe getting my hair done, or my nails. I never realised how much my life has changed already, I can’t imagine how much it will after the baby is born. It’s scary to think about sometimes. I know I’ll be a great mom, and I’ll love doing it.

1 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

AWWWW Hollie!!!!
Your friends love you and will never forget about you.
I must say it must be hard but you will have one of the best gifts anybody can have and thats a beautiful baby!