I can't believe I'm 9 months pregnant, I'm going to be a new mommy so soon! This entire experience has been life changing, it really has. I'm so nervous to give birth, I rarely get any sleep anymore I'm totally exhausted. I just want to hold my new son in my arms and finally give him a kiss because Ive been waiting for so long. My stomach is so big now, all I can wear are sweat pants and my school polar, trust me, it's sexier than it sounds ha-ha. In a way I'm going to miss being pregnant. As weird as that sounds, because it's almost like only I can share something so special with Bradley and soon enough I'm going to have to share :(. Pregnancy really is a awesome thing, hopefully you all get to experience it someday!
mardi 24 novembre 2009
9 Months Pregnant!
Publié par holliebear * à 07:21
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire