BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

mardi 10 novembre 2009

Now A days, Us Pregnant Women Have A Choice


I wasn`t aware that now today pregnant women have a choice in choosing how they want to proceed with the birth of their child. Of course every decision comes with risks. My family doctor told me that I could proceed with a natural birth, or have an Elective Cesarean. For those of you who don`t know what that is, it`s a c- section. The only difference is, is that you take your own risks and understand the complications. I really did think about it for a couple weeks. I did some research and I tried to inform myself as much as possible, but at the end of the day there’s just way too many risks that I just don`t want to take. I have faith that everything will be okay, well I hope so anyways. Now the only thing to do is prepare myself for the many hours of child birth.

0 commentaires: