BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

lundi 16 novembre 2009

My Surprise Baby Shower!


At 35 weeks pregnant my mom decided to throw me a surprise baby shower. It was so much fun. I was so shocked, I had no idea. So many people showed up, it made me feel so good, because it’s the first time anyone has ever gone through so much trouble to plan something for me. It was all girls, obviously, but my friend Patrick decided to come, he was the only guy there, he must have felt so awkward ha-ha. I got so many amazing gifts, I was so grateful. My most favorite gift had to be the tiny puma shoes for Bradley, he’s going to be so styling once he’s born.I really hope the doctors were right about me having a boy, or else my daughter is going to have to get use to blue for the first year or two of her life. I can’t wait to meet him..or her ha-ha.Only five more weeks to go, isn’t that just crazy?

0 commentaires: