BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

mardi 10 novembre 2009

My Bus Ride Is So Bumpy


My bus ride to school is so bumpy, I can`t even begin to tell you. I feel like I’m on a vibrating chair or something. The school told me that they would arrange a cab for me to commute from school and back, but at 34 weeks pregnant, still nothing. I can`t really blame them they have lots going on, but sometimes I think they forget that it’s just not really all that safe. They tell you not to go on boats, ride horses, or do anything too bumpy while pregnant because it could be very dangerous to your unborn child. I`m not in too much or a rush, I have friends on the bus, such as my headphones when people get too annoying. Alright that was mean... at least I’m honest.

0 commentaires: